What Information We Collect:Personal identification information
We may collect personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.Web browser cookies
Paintru may collect and use users personal information for the following purposes:
- To process payments related to your order or to provide you with a refund.
- We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service and if we do, we take steps to ensure the necessary level of protection for these transfers and in compliance with applicable laws
- To send you emails and updates regarding our services
- If users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our Site.
Under applicable data protection laws, you may have the right to access personal information that Paintru LLC. processes. You can request from us information about:
- The personal data we hold about you
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The purposes of the processing as per collected data
- Details to whom your personal data has/will be disclosed or criteria for disclosure
- How long we retain your personal data; and
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source.
You may also request from us the following::
- That we update any incomplete or inaccurate data about you
- That we make your personal data portable; and
- That we delete your personal data
We only hold your accurate, complete and up-to-date personal information, therefore, we strongly encourage you to contact us for correcting our incomplete or inaccurate data about you.
You may request your rights by contacting us Paintru LLC. (Registered at 7315 Industrial Parkway, Mentor, Ohio 44060, United States or by emailing us at email@example.com
To ensure your data is protected, if we receive a request from you to exercise your rights, we will ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request.
We regularly review all data supplied and obtained data so to delete which is not necessary or which is no longer needed.How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate technical and organizational processing practices - which are subject of regular review - and security measures including staff training and awareness, to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a secured communication channel with appropriate encryption and digital signatures protection.Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes as per this policy.How Long and Where We Retain Your Data
We only retain your accurate, complete and up to date personal information for as long as is necessary. For further details on our data retention periods please contact us. Where you have consented to us to use your details for direct marketing, we will keep this data until you notify us or otherwise withdraw your consent.International Transfers
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated in July 2019.Children’s Privacy
Paintru does not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe that your child or any child has submitted personal details to us, please contact us as per below.Contact Us
If you would like to get in touch with us or if you have any privacy-related questions, concerns or complaints, please contact us:
7315 Industrial Parkway,
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org